Job Title: Service Coordinator
Reports To: Service Manager
Completed By: JB
The Service Coordinator is responsible for working in DDP’s Service department. The Service department processes all customer requests for roof service; which includes emergency repairs, standard repairs, comprehensive repairs and scheduled maintenance. The Service Coordinator is responsible for supporting the employees of the Service department and coordinating the department processes for receiving customer service requests, responding to customer service requests, scheduling/dispatching Service Technicians, resolving customer service requests and customer communication/reporting. The Service Coordinator provides administrative and clerical support under the direction of the Service Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Directly responsible for participation in customer service response activities related to customer repair and maintenance needs. Ultimate goal is customer satisfaction through timely response; clear and consistent communication; resolving customer problems; addressing customer needs and Service Tech support. Performs various office duties to meet the needs of the Service Department.
- Answer and respond timely to customer phone calls and emails with a high level of professionalism.
- Oversee and coordinate the Service department work order process.
- Schedule and dispatch Service Techs to customer work orders
- Ensure the completion of all required internal documentation for the Service department work order process. This includes time records, job logs, incident reports, and various other company reports and communications. Cooperate with administrative departments such as Accounting and Human Resources by satisfying documentation requirements.
- aintain personal availability to provide assistance to Service Techs and DDP employees
- Participate in the after-hours response process and system.
- Engage in clear, consistent, transparent and professional communication with customers, DDP employees and vendors. Excel at listening to customer, employee and vendor needs. Maintain or improve DDP’s reputation by what you say and do in communicating with external parties.
- Communicate consistently and transparently with DDP management regarding: the orderly progress of service and maintenance requests, meeting completion dates, employee performance, safety compliance, customer satisfaction and any other issues that may be obstacles to attaining department goals.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with your co-workers, supervisors, field inspectors, vendors and customers.
- Cooperate and build trust with the Production department to work as a team to achieve DDP’s goals.
- Report to DDP offices and field locations on-time for scheduled work and meetings.
- Assure the public, prospects, buyers and customers of the company mission to work together to deliver satisfaction and product quality that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Special projects as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities, but is involved in support of employees who may require assistance or direction in completing their work.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Education and/or training in customer service leading to a degree and/or certifications highly desired.
2+ years performing customer service duties is required.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret roofing industry jargon, technical procedures and governmental regulations. Ability to read business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve problems with a variety of competing variables encountered in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com